The need for care has grown considerably in the last 14 years. In May 2016, the industry was valued at £14.3bn – with the figure expected to rise significantly by 2022. What it also means is that there are more people out there that require care – these people need to be attended to by professional, compassionate and highly-trained staff.
We supply permanent and temporary recruitment solutions across our care
Oakland care can:
- Help to cover ‘last minute’ unforeseen staffing shortages.
- We operate a 24/7, 365 out of hours service run directly by ourselves – no call centres.
- We can offer continuity of care and staff
- Flexible, reliable, adaptable, experienced and compliant staff
- Offer Training solutions from apprenticeships, Mandatory training including the care certificate and bespoke training
Sarah – Director
Sam – Senior Care Consultant
In this ever changing world of care, we are focussed on finding the right kind of candidate that wants to learn and shares our values.
- Types of care vacancies that we have:
- Support Workers
- Registered Care Managers
- Adult Social Care Workers
- Children Services
Temporary and permanent roles come up so we can find the right job that suits your needs.
Our staff are:
- Trained experienced and DBS current
- Help cover at the last minute
- Available 24/7, 365 days
- Flexible and reliable
- Offer continuity of care
- Provided with an Oakland Care, uniform and ID badge
We can also offer full training which can be:
- Bespoke Training
- Accredited and nominated persons
Whether it is mandatory training such as the care certificate – we can facilitate this for you.
If you are looking for rewarding work in the care sector then call us on 01782 717766