The need for care has grown considerably in the last 14 years. In May 2016, the industry was valued at £14.3bn – with the figure expected to rise significantly by 2022. What it also means is that there are more people out there that require care – these people need to be attended to by professional, compassionate and highly-trained staff.
We supply permanent and temporary recruitment solutions across our care
Oakland care can:
• Help to cover ‘last minute’ unforeseen staffing shortages.
• We operate a 24/7, 365 out of hours service run directly by ourselves – no call centres.
• We can offer continuity of care and staff
• Flexible, reliable, adaptable, experienced and compliant staff
• Offer Training solutions from apprenticeships,
• Mandatory training including the care certificate and bespoke training
Consultants have a range of experience in adult and children’s services and know the demands within the sector. All staff are CRB cleared, trained and experienced.
Temporary and permanent roles come up so we can find the right job that suits your needs.
Our staff are:
• Trained experienced and DBS current
• Help cover at the last minute
• Available 24/7, 365 days
• Flexible and reliable
• Offer continuity of care
• Provided with an Oakland Care, uniform and ID badge
We can also offer full training which can be:
• Bespoke Training
• Accredited and nominated persons
• Whether it is mandatory training such as the care certificate – we can facilitate this for you.